- The Optical Society of Japan (OSJ) (in Japanese)
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
- Photonics Division, The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP) (in Japanese)
- The Japan Society for Laser Microscopy (SLM)
- Bioimaging Society
- The Biophysical Society of Japan
- Japan Optomechatronics Association (in Japanese)
- The Japan Society for Precision Engineering
- The Japanese Society of Microscopy (in Japanese)
- The Laser Society of Japan (in Japanese)
- The Molecular Biology Society of Japan
- Optoelectronics Industry and Technology Development Association
- The Spectroscopical Society of Japan
- Shizuoka University
- Research Institute of Electronics, Shizuoka University
- Engineering Promotion Fund, Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University
- Graduate School of Science and Technology (GSST), Shizuoka University
- Takano Eiichi Foundation, The Japan Society of Applied Physics (in Japanese)
- Hamamatsu Visitors and Convention Bureau (in Japanese) (in English)
- The Murata Science Foundation (in Japanese)
- Research Foundation for the Electrotechnology of Chubu
- Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research, Foundation (SCAT)
- SUZUKI Foundation (in Japanese)
Information for Exhibitos
The exhibitors for NFO-14 are welcome!! Please contact to Professor Wataru Inami:
If you are also interested in advertisement in NFO-14 Abstract Book, please contact to Professor Wataru Inami.
- We accept two types of exhibition: “Product display” and “Catalogue display only”.
- We offer a discounted registration fee for exhibitors, and the fee can be applied to up to two participants.
- In order to get the discounted rate, the application the exhibition and payment must be done before March 31st. After March 31st, the registration fee of the participants of exhibitors is same as the regular registration.
** NOTE **
We, irrespective of any reason, are not be responsible for the theft, loss, damage, injury or any other such accidents.
- Tabel: W1800 mm x D800 mm x H750 mm
- Back Panel: W1800 mm x H2000 mm